The CPS Central Office will now be divided among four locations:
- Bridgeport – 501 W. 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616
- Colman Office – 4655 S. Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60609
- Garfield Park – 2651 W. Washington Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60612
- Loop Office – 42 W. Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60602
Though they are subject to change based on construction, move dates for the Central Office will range from November 7 to December 5, 2014, with the majority of employees exiting the current Central Office at 125 S. Clark Street by Monday, November 10. The e-mail addresses and phone numbers for employees and departments will remain the same, however their physical locations will change.
Many departments commonly engaged by parents will be located in the Loop Office, including the following:
- CEO’s Office
- Board of Education Office
- Office of Access and Enrollment
- Safety and Security
- Student Health and Wellness
- Early Childhood Education
Other departments that directly serve families, including the Office of College and Career Success, the Office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE), and the Office of Diverse Learners Supports and Services (ODLSS) will be divided among the four Central Office locations. Parents should call the department they need before visiting an office in person.