Starting Tuesday, April 1 2015, parents and guardians of CPS students are invited to complete a survey about their child's school. The survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and is available in several languages. It is completely anonymous.
"Our parents are the most critical partners we have to support student success," said Chicago Public Schools' Chief of Accountability John Barker. "The annual My Voice My School Parent survey is an incredible opportunity for our parents' important perspective to be heard. We thank all of our parents for taking a few moments to participate in the My Voice My School Parent survey."
The survey will be available until April 30th. Parents can pick up a paper copy of the survey at their school, or use the links below to access the survey online.
- To take the online survey in English, click here.
- To take the survey in English by hand, pick up a copy at your child's school.
- Si quiere completar la encuesta en Español, clique aquí. / To take the survey in Spanish, click here.
- Si quiere completar la encuesta a mano, obtenga una copia en la escuela de su niño.
- Aby wypełnić tę ankietę po Polsku, kliknij tutaj. / To take the survey in Polish, click here.
- Aby sciągnąć kopię ankiety po polsku i wypełnić ją ręcznie, kliknij tutaj. / To download a copy of the survey in Polish to take by hand, click here.
- Để trả lời bản khảo sát ý kiến phụ huynh bằng Việt, xin nhấp tại đây hoặc. / To take the survey in Vietnamese, click here.
- Để tải bản sao của bản khảo sát ý kiến bằng Việt để trả lời bằng giấy viết, xin nhấp tại đâ. / To download a copy of the survey in Vietnamese to take by hand, click here.
- 如果你想用中文填此家長問卷‚ 請點擊此處. / To take the survey in Chinese, click here.
- 如果你想下載一份用中文的問卷‚ 再用手寫填報‚ 請點擊此處. / To download a copy of the survey in Chinese to take by hand, click here.
تنزيل نسخة من الاستبيان باللغة _ العربية لإجرائه يدويًا، انقر هنا.
- To download a copy of the survey in Arabic to take by hand, click here.