Premium Services for the 2014-2015 School Year
The SSC is pleased to offer our "Premium" School Business Services to interested school principals. Due to the growing demand of this program, in which more than 158 CPS Schools participated enthusiastically last year, we are continuing our Premium Services offering for the 2014-2015 School Year.
Printable version of Premium Services
The services in this first table are offered to subscribers throughout the entire school year. Service offerings generally include basic financial services (e.g. internal accounts, budgeting, purchasing) along with other SSC services as noted.
- Help Desk support for policy, procedure and technical questions (M-F, 8 am-5 pm)
- Differentiated training (instructor-led, online content, web-based tutorials, etc.)
(two half-day visits per month)
|Everything included in Basic Services, plus:
Recommendation – "Premium 1" is recommended for smaller elementary schools with more experienced staff and Principals that desire an external review and report on the health of their school finances..
- On-site training and support with two half-day visits to your school per month, with time spent providing consultation and training to you and your staff specifically on Internal Accounts (IAMS) procedures, budget planning and spending, troubleshooting and monitoring of school finances.
- Monthly report monitoring regarding your school's internal accounts.
(three half-day visits per month)
|Everything included in "Premium 1" Services, plus:
Recommendation – "Premium 2" is recommended for elementary schools with a moderate volume of transactions and aneed for supplemental support and on-site training for staff.
- The number of on-site visits is extended to three half-day visits per month.
(four half-day visits per month)
|Everything included in "Premium 2" Services, plus:
Recommendation – "Premium 3" is highly recommended for elementary or high schools with new Principals and/or office staff and schools with a moderate to high volume of transactions.
- The number of on-site visits is extended to four half-day visits per month.
(five half-day visits per month)
|Everything included in "Premium 3" Services, plus:
Recommendation – "Premium 4" is highly recommended for high schools and large elementary schools with new staff with a consistent high volume of transactions and a need for supplemental support and cross-training for staff.
- The number of on-site visits is extended to five half-day visits per month.
* The Premium 3 Service Package will be available to schools at a discounted price of 10% during PSB only! This discounted rate will also extend to all new principals purchasing Premium Services for the first time.
Budgeting for SSC Premium Services
Customers should allocate funds during PSBfor the services that interest you. This helps us to identify your assigned staff and ensure services by the beginning of the school year. Remember, you will receive a 10% discount on one of our most popular Premium Services packages when purchasing during PSB only! Use the following budget line to allocate funds for Premium Services during PSB.
|115 / 225
||Varies by Funding Source
If you are interested in this service and would like more information, please contact Courtney Calhoun via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (708) 560‐1362.