Summer Quest is a unique program that connects students in grades 9-11 to pre-established summer educational or leadership programs around the country. Students spend one to eight weeks on a college or elite college-prep high school campus, arts institution or outdoor leadership program. Summer Quest and its summer program partners provide partial scholarships, which often cover 80-90% of the program costs. All students must apply for financial aid. The primary scholarship beneficiaries are students who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Provide intensive summer study opportunities for students
- Expose students to the rigors of college
- Provide students an opportunity to experience campus life
- Increase awareness of postsecondary options
- Improve academic achievement
- Reinforce the importance of good study habits
- Increase the number of students enrolling in a college or university
The Summer Quest experience enhances students both academically and socially and encourages them to aspire to meaningful postsecondary endeavors.
To view some of the documents provided on this page, you need Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this program, click download Adobe Acrobat Reader nowand follow the instructions.