The Technology program seeks to close the ever-widening gap between the skills students acquire in school and those that are needed to succeed in the increasingly global, technology infused, 21st century workplace.
- Develop students digital media skills
- Increase student achievement in core subject areas such as mathematics, science and language arts
- Create new and exciting high-quality options for students and parents
- Programming and support will be closely aligned with the National Educational Technology Standards as developed by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Technology integration into the curriculum will be emphasized with the Illinois Learning Goals and Standards
The Technology program offers students and parents several resources for students to exceed in technology. Check out the different websites below for additional information.