Students need to learn to write well, and in order to do that they must write often. The Reading Instruction Framework encourages teachers to teach writing as a means of improving both reading and writing.
- Teach students how to write to be able to respond to the text they read
- Show students how to use the writing process to create high-quality written products
- Educate students on how to think and learn through their increased writing skills
- Build students' confidence
- Teach students how to express themselves
- Develop strong skill sets that will last a lifetime
The Reading Instruction Framework consists of World Knowledge, Comprehension, Fluency and Writing. For more information, please visit the website below.