The CPS Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) Military Academy within-a-school is a unique learning experience for strongly motivated cadets who wish to develop leadership and team-building skills. Students study in a small school environment of focused learning guided by a team of mentors, teachers and retired military instructors. Students receive instruction based on the military model, as well as college and career planned focused curriculum. Military uniforms are worn once each week and for special events.
- Motivate young people to become better citizens and scholars
- Educate students in leadership, character, citizenship, and life-enhancing skills
- Provide positive support, and a disciplined learning environment
- Develop the academic and social skills of students
- Utilizes the military model to educate students, develop and increase their postsecondary options
- Provides meaningful instruction by a professional staff of educators and military instructors
- Offers a comprehensive, technology driven, college preparatory curriculum
The JROTC Academies seek to serve students during their school years as well as throughout their lives. Visit the JROTC website below for more information.