The Middle School Cadet Corps program is an after school program that provides middle school students the opportunity to develop and utilize leadership skills, civic responsibility, and disciplined group dynamics. The program includes emphasis on school and community service, leadership training and group structure and function.
- Motivate young people to become better citizens and scholars
- Educate students in leadership, character, citizenship, and life enhancing skills
- Provide positive support, and a disciplined learning environment
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Develop the academic and social skills of students
Utilizes the military model to instruct students
Offers a comprehensive, technology driven curriculum
Provides students opportunity to plan, research, and execute competitive and non-competitive events and programs
Develops mental management abilities including goal setting, visualization, and positive self-talk
The Middle School Cadet Corps program seeks to serve students during their school years as well as throughout their lives. Visit the JROTC website below for more information.