What is UNCF?
Founded in 1944, The United Negro College Fund, or UNCF, is an educational organization
that provides scholarships for students to attend Historically Black Colleges and Universities
Who should donate?
Chicago Public School retirees, staff, teachers, principals and students should all consider
donating. We are also encouraging support from the general public.
How do I donate?
- Each staff member should receive a pledge form from your Campaign Solicitor. Employees are able to donate by payroll deduction, credit card, check or cash using the pledge form.
- CPS Employees can also make a donation as a payroll deduction through HR4U in the “Voluntary Deductions” section of PeopleSoft: http://hr4u.cps.edu/
- To donate using a credit card: http://give.uncf.org/cps
You can make a tax-deductible donation online, by check or money order.
- Donate Online: http://give.uncf.org/cps
- To donate by check or cash:
- Make Check payable to "UNCF"
- Mail check or cash to:
CPS/UNCF Scholarship Campaign
42 West Madison, 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60602
Who benefits from donations?
Each year, the CPS/UNCF scholarship provides academically talented CPS high school seniors with demonstrated financial need a four-year scholarship to one of the 37 participating historically black colleges and universities.
UNCF Campaign Poster
UNCF Campaign Training Manual
CPS/UNCF Scholarship Team
42 West Madison
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Phone: (773) 5532804